Company Formation in Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFZ)
Company Formation in Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFZ) with AIG Corporate Services Provider
Ajman Media City Free Zone
AMCFZ is located at Al Mooraj Street, Ajman, which is close to the Ajman Industrial Area, and within five minutes’ drive from Ajman’s main commercial district. It is just ten minutes’ drive from the best shopping centers in Ajman, including Al Karam Mall and Al Khaleej Mall. The AMCFZ is also close to many of Ajman’s educational institutions and health facilities.
Setup Your AMCFZ Company in Just 4 Simple Steps
The Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFZ) has been established in order to facilitate the formation of companies for individuals and businesses who wish to start their business in Ajman. AMCFZ is a special zone that provides the necessary incentives to maximize the creation of jobs in the city. AMCFZ also provides investment opportunities as well as various other benefits to encourage business growth.
Prepare the Documentation
Get a business licence
Start the visa process
Open a bank account
Benefits of Company Formation in AMCFZ
AMCFZ has a number of benefits for business owners and potential investors.
- The zone offers ease of access to vital services such as banking, which allows easier access for expatriates.
- As an incentive for businessmen and businessmen seeking to invest in local businesses, AMCFZ also offers a 10 percent tax exemption on all capital investments made by eligible companies within its boundaries.
- AMCFZ are qualified companies that deal with the government, and they guarantee that you will be able to obtain work permits for all of your employees, both UAE and non-UAE.
- Another advantage of using these companies is that they can help you get visas for non-UAE workers.
- These companies even provide a variety of services, such as helping with visa applications, doing payrolls and issuing tax certificates.
- Most importantly, the companies do not charge you extra for those services.
Requirements of AMCFZ Company Formation
When you are deciding how to form a company in Ajman Media City Free Zone, you should be aware of the rules and regulations set by the relevant authorities. You may want to consider these points:
- You can register the name of your company or proposed name and issue shares to the members.
- You must have at least one director, who is also a company director.
- You must have at least one shareholder and each shareholder must have been issued shares of minimum nominal value for the purpose of voting.
- At least one member (shareholder) must be registered in the UAE with an address in Ajman Media City Free Zone.
Start your Business Today