BUSINESS SETUP IN UAE FREE ZONES
Get Your Business Setup in UAE Freezone with AIG Corporate Services Provider
Dubai Free Zone Company Setup
UAE Free Zones are designated areas in the UAE where expatriates can own and operate their businesses completely. For expatriates from all over the world, registering a free zone company in the UAE is a promising business investment.
Because of the stable political conditions, secure life, efficient law and order, tax haven status, and many other business benefits, foreign investors choose UAE to establish a company. UAE free zones are unique and a great place to start a new business because of features like business freedom and no tax jurisdiction.
UAE Free zones provides a specialized advisory service that provides clear direction and guidance to savvy investors looking to establish operations in the UAE, whether onshore or offshore.
Globalization has risen to unprecedented levels of sharing and interdependence, forming a vision of a single community. Global Resources has been a strong agent in pointing international players in the direction of globalization through the UAE market and vice versa.
AIG Corporate Services Provider is a group of professional experts who can handle the entire process of registering a company in a free zone in the United Arab Emirates. We serve as a one-stop shop for investors, reducing the hassles of forming a free zone company in the UAE and ensuring that everything is completed as quickly as possible.
- The revenue can be returned in full.
- Tax-free business zones, where an investor is not obligated to pay any taxes.
- Applying for a business license is a simple process.
- Both for sale and for rent, there are plenty of office spaces available.
- Visas for skilled employees are easy to obtain because it’s become very reasonable. Because there are no time limits, the offices can be used 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Infrastructure facilities of the highest caliber are available.
- The majority of the UAE’s Free zones are gated and have an in-house customs checkpoint, allowing for easy goods transit.
- Trading companies that operate both locally and internationally will find this product ideal.
- World-class warehousing, packaging, and light manufacturing facilities.
- Easily scale up your business by taking advantage of the enormous business opportunities available in the Free Zones through networking, meetings, and events.
Documents Required for Dubai Free Zone Company Formation
For a business license:
- Duly filled application form (Form No.1)
- Banker’s reference letter – on Bank Letterhead with the bank stamp
- Copy of nominee service agreement (if applicable)
- Original passport copy of the shareholder(s) and manager(s)
- If you are not a resident of Dubai, then you will also have to submit your residence visa copy
- Passport size photographs of the shareholder(s)/manager(s)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA or MOA) or other relevant documents such as Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws etc., duly authenticated by a local public notary that is fully licensed by the Ministry of Justice. This document should be admitted and legalized by the UAE Embassy in the country where it has been issued, or in the UAE if it has been issued abroad, followed by authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE
- Board Resolution duly attested from Chamber of Commerce from country of origin where it has been issued, or from the UAE if it has been issued abroad, followed by authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE
For opening a bank account:
- A copy of the company license
- A copy of the trade name
- A copy of the memorandum and articles of association (MAA)
- A copy of the passport of the chairman and all shareholders (with a valid residence visa)
- A copy of the passport of the manager and all directors (with a valid residence visa)
- A letter from the company guarantying the accounts with the bank or a letter from another bank confirming this fact to be true
- An application form signed by all shareholders, directors, and manager (this will be provided by the bank)
- The original specimen signature cards signed by all shareholders, directors and manager (this will be provided by the bank)
UAE’s free zones are extremely popular among entrepreneurs and business owners for setting up companies since they are tax-free zones with free trading ports that can be owned solely by the person setting it up (regardless of nationality). The formation of a company in the UAE free zone does not require a local sponsor to act as a point of contact, which acts as a catalyst to increase foreign investment. Free trade zone company registration in Dubai is quite simple and requires only that the share capital arrangements are made before applying for a license
For best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG Corporate Services Provider offers following services for business owners:
- Mainland, Free Zones or Offshore company registration services in all Emirates of UAE
- Opening bank account with all local leading banks
Speak to our experts for assistance for registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance and assist in completing all formalities.
Start your Business Today