Let’s talk about the best bakery that you can start in Dubai. Before Starting a Business it is important to have a clear idea of how big your customers are, how quickly they can consume the product, and your competition. The cost of starting a bakery is fairly low if you buy or rent the necessary equipment, design your website and get some marketing experience. The main reason why many people struggle with starting their own business is that they lack knowledge about what it takes to build a profitable cake business in UAE.
Benefits to Start a Bakery Business in Dubai
The benefits of starting a bakery business in Dubai are many and varied. The first and most obvious is that you will be able to make a lot of money. If you are good at what you do, this can be quite a lot of money.
Bakery businesses are booming in Dubai as owners see an opportunity in the local market. They offer fresh baked goods, including breads, pastries, cakes, cookies and more. Some bakers offer other services such as catering for events or parties as well.
Benefits to start a bakery business in Dubai are:
- The UAE is a very important country and has many opportunities for business people. This country is known as the “land of opportunity”, where you can do anything you want and have all the opportunities that are available in this world.
- The country’s large population provides a large customer base for your business;
- You can expand your horizons with international trade;
- You will be able to work from home and operate from anywhere in the world;
- You will be able to sell directly to your customers without having to deal with middlemen.
- The government offers tax breaks on imported ingredients.
12 Easy steps to get start your own bakery business
It is time for you to start your own bakery business. There are a number of things you need to consider before starting your bakery business
1) Conduct Market Research and Feasibility Studies
Your bakery business will be successful if you can find a niche that has a high demand and low competition. You will have to conduct market research before launching your bakery business in order to determine if there is enough demand for this product or service.
2) Decide What You Want to Sell
Before you can start baking breads, cakes and pastries at home, you must decide what type of baked goods you want to sell. Depending on your location and what kind of products are available in the area, there may be several choices available to you when it comes to selling your baked goods.
3) Choose a Catchy Business Name and Register Your Business
The next step is to decide on a business name and register your business. Doing this is important because it allows customers to identify with the product or service that they are purchasing from you
4) Create a Business Plan
To start your bakery business, you need to create a Business Plan. A Business Plan is a detailed outline of how you plan to run your business. It should include:
What are you trying to achieve? How will you do it? Audience analysis: Who are you trying to reach? And how will they respond? Marketing plan: How will you get your message out? What channels will you use? What will be your marketing mix (advertising, PR, personal selling)?
5) Choose a Suitable Location for your Bakery
Once you have determined how much money will be needed for each item before being opened for business, it is time to choose an appropriate location. A location where you can set up your bakery shop or store. This could be an empty space in your house or an area where you can rent out space for a reasonable price.
6) Apply for Bakery License from DED (Department of Economic Development)
To start your bakery business, you need to apply for a license from the Department of Economic Development (DED). The DED can help you get started and provide you with the necessary paperwork.
7) Get health certificate from food department of municipality or Municipal Corporation in Dubai
You must also get a health certificate from the municipality or Municipal Corporation in Dubai and then obtain the registration certificate from Dubai Municipality.
8) Obtain bakery license and registration certificate from Dubai
Once you get all these documents then go to Dubai Health Department and apply for Bakery License so that they can issue you a license without any hassle.
9) Buy Equipment/Machinery/Goods for your Bakery Business
If you want to start your bakery business in Dubai, then you need to know how to buy equipment, machinery and goods for your bakery business. You can buy the following items for your bakery:
- Goods for Bakery – this includes any equipment that is used for baking bread. You can find different types of goods such as mixer, oven, scales etc.
- Machinery – this includes refrigerators, mixers and other equipment that helps with baking bread. The type of machine that you use depends on what kind of bread product you want to make.
- Equipment – this includes pipes and ducts which are used for transporting air around the factory so that it can reach all parts of it easily without getting blocked anywhere along the way.
10) Advertise and Promote your Bakery Business in Dubai
The best way to advertise your bakery business is through social media platforms. You can use Facebook and Twitter to promote your products on these platforms. You should also advertise on blogs, forums, and any other relevant websites that have an audience base of people who are interested in baking.
You can also use print media such as magazines and newspapers to advertise your products.
11) Hire Employees for your Bakery Business
You will also need employees who can help you in running your bakery business such as bakers who can make breads and cakes out of flour, eggs, milk etc; pastry chefs who can prepare pastries like croissants, puff pastry etc.; cooks who can prepare meals like soups and salads; waiters who can serve customers food at their tables.
12) Get Insurance coverage of your business
Bakeries require a lot of supplies that can be expensive if they are not insured. The best way to ensure that you get all of your supplies is through an insurance policy. A baker’s policy will cover anything that might happen to your business while it’s open for business. It will also cover any damage caused by theft or vandalism during the course of running your business.
An insurance policy can protect you from legal issues that could arise from accidents or natural disasters like fire or flood. A baker’s policy would also protect you against losses due to theft or vandalism committed by customers or employees of your bakery shop if they were not covered under another company’s insurance policy.
Read More: How to Start Grocery Business in Dubai?
How AIG can help you to start a bakery business in Dubai?
If you are looking to start a bakery business in Dubai, then you should consider using a AIG Corporate Services Provider.
AIG Corporate Services Provider can help you to start your bakery business by providing you with all the necessary paperwork and legal documents that are required for starting a bakery business in Dubai. This includes getting the license from the Dubai Municipality and other relevant authorities, obtaining any approvals required by them, and also submitting an application for renewal of your license every year.
You can also use AIG Corporate Services provider to help you with all the other aspects related to starting a bakery business like advertising your business on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, creating a website for your bakery business, etc.
AIG Corporate Service provider will also provide you with all the necessary support throughout the entire process so that there is no confusion or uncertainty regarding anything related to starting a bakery business or running it smoothly.
The baking industry in UAE has been growing at a steady pace. There are many people who want to start up their own bakery and be independent with their bread and pastry business. Nevertheless, the number of bakeries is rising by the day and the competition is no doubt cutting through businesses that are not generating high profits or offering exceptional services. As a matter of fact, only a well-managed bakery business can earn its owner some money without breaking a sweat! Let’s see where you should start your business there…