MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS(MOFA) ATTESTATION
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation is responsible for several duties related to foreign affairs, including foreign relations and connecting the country’s business community with the world.
- The presence of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is explained in relation to business incorporations. Amongst its responsibilities is attesting certificates issued outside the UAE. When a foreign company wishes to establish a branch in the UAE, it must attest its entire parent document from MOFA in their respective country and in the UAE.
- Dubai Diplomatic Mission has a team of specialists, who will provide you with any document that is to be used as a proof in UAE. They will ensure the due security and formality of the documents by attesting them according to the local rules.
- Power of attorney inside the UAE needs a notarised signature. However, if an outsider wants to get such an attestation from MOFA, don’t worry AIG Corporate Services Provider is here to help.
- Next, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation will have contracts with local banks to issue ID-verified virtual credit cards.
- If your UAE company needs a notary or other official certification, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation certifies all foreign embassies.
For best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG provide following services for business owners:
- Mainland, Free zones or Offshore company registrations in all Emirates of UAE and
- Opening bank account with all local leading banks
Speak to our experts for assistance for registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance and assist in completing all formalities.
Start your Business Today