Professional License in Dubai, UAE
Get Professional License in Dubai, UAE with AIG Corporate Services Provider
Why Require Professional License in Dubai?
Professional License in Dubai lets foreign investors hold 100% of a business, granting them all the advantages of a sole proprietorship. Apart from that, the Professional License in Dubai,UAE also offers numerous other benefits to the person who holds the License well.
For trading firms, the owner must partner with a UAE national and offer the equivalent of 51% or more to the other partner. However, this isn’t the case with professional firms. Professional companies provide 100% ownership and a contract with a local service provider.
Steps to get a professional license in Dubai, UAE
Below are few step to Professional License in Dubai
- The initial and primary step when applying for a professional license is to outline the tasks performed within the business.
- The next step is to choose an agent in the local area who will handle all the legal procedures to get an official license in Dubai.
- Following the appointment, obtain the initial approval of the DED.
- In addition, it is necessary to secure the name of your business (pay an additional fee to do this) and then submit all the essential documents to DED to get their approval.
Documents required getting a professional license in Dubai
The application form must be filled in firstly for Professional License in Dubai. Passport Copy of the Owner or partner’s Naturalization book for the partner (copy) Partners who are expatriates require a NOC from the sponsor.
(Not needed for Tourist/ Visit Visa partners – UID number suffices.) Based on the type of business operation and operations, the concerned authorities will issue initial approval.
The applicant must apply for DED along with documents and documents that prove your professional credentials and previous experience (if you have any). The personnel at DED will scrutinize the documents and other documents before granting the professional License in the UAE.
Professional License Cost in Dubai
The average professional license cost in Dubai is AED 10,310. Be aware that it is an estimate, and prices may change from time to time.
The cost of the Professional License includes a variety of additional fees that are part of the total cost. They include licensing fees, Administrative service costs, Agent charges, Trade name fees and government fees.
Activities permitted under professional licenses for Dubai
The Professional License Activities include but are not restricted to the following activities:
- Security services
- Repair services
- Printing and Publishing
- Medical services
- Document clearing, etc.
- Digital Marketing
- Design services
- Consulting services
- Computer graphics
- Cleaning services
- Business services
Benefits of a Professional License in Dubai
Professional License in Dubai, UAE offers many benefits. However, a few are given below.
- 100% foreign ownership
- A wide range of clients to interact with
- A wide range of options for selecting the kind of business you’d like to start
- Flexible market
- Many activities to pick from
- Renewal of professional licenses can be offered at an affordable price
- Secured business relationships with the Department of Economic Development. Department of Economic Development
- There is no additional tax on income or corporate taxes on your profits
How AIG Corporate Services Provider Assist you in getting your professional license in Dubai?
- Anyone planning to start a business and engage in professional activities must get a professional license in Dubai.
- A professional license in Dubai has many benefits. Professional License Services can assist in opening a company bank account and allows you to submit applications for visa permits and labour quotas.
- We are among the most sought-after consulting firms for business setup within Dubai, UAE. Our expert team of business setup specialists can assist those who are experts in setting up their business with an official license for Dubai Mainland.
- We assist professionals with getting approval from appropriate authorities, locating local service providers, and managing all documents that DED requires to get a Professional license in Dubai Get in touch with us to obtain an official license for professionals in Dubai. We’re happy to assist.
Do you know how one can get a Professional License in Dubai?
DED is an agency authorized to issue professional licenses. It is required to apply along with any supporting documents to obtain initial approval to get an official license. After receiving the initial approval, you’ll be required to follow the procedure to obtain an official certificate in Dubai.
Start your Business Today