Do you want to become a freelancer? Are you looking for an opportunity to work remotely and explore the world? If so, then RAK freelance visa is the perfect choice for you. This visa is a great way to explore the United Arab Emirates while still being able to work remotely and make money.
RAK Freelance Visa is a long-term visa that allows you to stay in the UAE for up to one year.
In this blog, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about getting a RAK freelance visa from Raas Al Khaimah.
Benefits of the RAK Freelance Visa
There are several benefits of getting a RAK Freelance Visa.
1. For starters, you will be free to choose the type of work you want.
2. There are no restrictions on the type of freelance work that can be done, so you can choose to work as a freelance writer, graphic designer, web developer, social media manager, or freelancer.
3. You will not have to pay any fees or taxes while working in the UAE.
4. You can also work from anywhere worldwide if you have an internet connection.
5. Another critical benefit of the RAK Freelance Visa is that you can live and work in the UAE without going through a lengthy visa application process. You can apply online for the visa; the processing time is usually short.
6. The visa also allows you to travel within the UAE and to other countries.
7. The visa is sponsored by the UAE government and is open to both UAE and non-UAE nationals who wish to work as freelancers in Raas Al Khaimah.
8. The visa can be renewed annually and allows you to work and stay in the UAE for the duration of the visa.
Learn more about RAK free zone company setup, a bustling business hub known for its ease of operation and cost-effective solutions.
Requirements for the RAK Freelance Visa
Following are the requirements of getting RAK freelance visa;
1. You need to meet specific requirements to be eligible for the RAK Freelance Visa.
2. The first requirement is that you must be at least 21.
3. You must prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while in the UAE.
4. You must also have a valid health insurance policy covering you while in the UAE.
5. You must have a valid passport and visa to enter the UAE.
Getting a RAK Freelance Visa (step-by-step process)
Once you have met all the requirements, you can apply for the RAK Freelance Visa.
The application process is relatively simple. All you need to do is submit your application online and wait for the processing time.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive your visa, and you can start working and living in the UAE.
RAK Freelance Visa is a great way to explore the UAE while still being able to work remotely and make money.
You don’t have to go through a lengthy visa application process to live and work in the UAE.
If you want an opportunity to work remotely and explore the world, then RAK Freelance Visa is a perfect choice.
What Documents do I need to get RAK Freelance Visa?
The documents you need to get for acquiring RAK Freelance Visa are following;
1. The documents are related to the freelancer’s specialty
2. Passport photocopy
3. An official certification procedure is conducted by the Foreign Ministry (MoFA).
4. An authorization letter from your employer or sponsor if you are under a residency visa and work permit
5. Provide portfolios, CVs, or other evidence of professional experience in the field listed.
6. Locally or internationally, a bank’s recommendation letter
Also Read : How to Get a Freelance Visa in Dubai?
What is the RAK Freelance Visa Cost?
A freelance permit or a RAK freelance visa cost is;
AED 7,500 for a 1-year freelance permit
AED 2,000 for a one-year establishment card
For initial registration of the E-channel, the fee is AED 2200. The first year’s renewal is AED 1200.
The fee for changing status will be AED 885.
The visa fee is AED 2970 (including medical coverage and Emirates ID from RAK).