BUSINESS LOANS CONSULTANTS
Why You Need Business Loan?
It is challenging to run a business, and it will only help if you make timely payments and buys to benefit from possibilities that arise. That’s why business loans have become essential for today’s entrepreneurs. Taking out business loans allows you to keep running your firm even if you have a cash flow problem.
Type of Business Loans
- Insta Loan. Businesses grow and need capital fast.
- POS Receivables Financing.
- Construction Equipment Financing.
- Professional Equipment Financing.
- Medical Equipment Financing.
- Commercial Vehicle Financing.
- Two Wheeler Financing.
- Construction Finance.
How To Get a Business Loan in UAE
Commercial business loans are simple to obtain in Dubai as several financial institutions provide a variety of packages. It’s important to remember that not all banks will provide commercial business loans suited to your company’s needs. Each bank or financial institution will have specific eligibility requirements that you must meet to be approved for a loan.
Documents Required for Getting a Business Loan in UAE
The following types of papers are usually required by banks when you apply for a business loan:
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Complete bank application
- Recent six-to-twelve-month bank records
- The Joint Venture Agreement (If applicable)
- Article of Association
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Submit a copy and the original of your trade license for verification.
The following additional paperwork, which you should have on hand, is frequently required by banks in addition to the above-listed essential documents.
- Trade Permit
- Tenancy agreement for the owner’s residence or a sharing agreement
- Lading bill (if applicable)
- Invoices of several transactions
- Audit report
- Tax ID document
- Obtaining a list of employees from the Ministry of Labour
The proper paperwork is required if you’re applying for a business installment loan or an urgent loan in the UAE. Regardless of how big or small your company is, obtaining corporate financing in the UAE is straightforward if you have all the required paperwork. You will need assistance from someone knowledgeable about corporate loans in the UAE because the paperwork that financial institutions may ask for, can differ from time to time. AIG Corporate Services Provider helps you getting business loan for your firm.
How AIG Corporate Services Provider Assist You in Getting a Business Loan in UAE
Being new to the world of business loans, you may need to learn what is the eligibility criteria set by banks for a business loan. Here, we can assist you by providing all the necessary information on obtaining a business loan in the United Arab Emirates. We will support you until you secure the capital required to launch your business. AIG Corporate Services Provider has extensive experience in loan consultancy. Contact us!
Start your Business Today