OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION IN DUBAI
Offshore Company Formation in Dubai with AIG Corporate Services Provider
Jebel Ali Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) is the world’s biggest and fastest growing free zone. It’s also a part of the Dubai World complex. JAFZA was established in 1985 to provide foreign enterprises with tax incentives and 100 percent ownership. JAFZA’s major goal is to build an investor-friendly business environment that allows investors to benefit from the strategic location and access to the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia’s huge markets.
For convenient transportation of commodities, the corporation has its own ports, airport, and road network.
JAFZA offers a wide range of facilities and incentives for investors in order to encourage them to invest more in this area. From business offices and warehouses to land plots, JAFZA has it all. The economic policies offered by UAE attract investors from all over the world while few incentives offered by JAFZA also make it an attractive option for businesses looking forward to setting up a company in UAE within a free zone area.
It provides a wide range of services, including:
- Over 170 types of business activities
- Warehousing facilities
- Office facilities
- Telecommunication services like Internet, fiber optics, telephone systems etc
- Apartments, hotels and labor accommodations
- Retail outlets
- The Jebel Ali Port
- Jebel Ali Airport (JXB)
- Logistics support services
- Banking services like bank accounts, ATM access etc
- Many other business support services like HR support services, help in setting up your company etc
What are the Benefits of Opening a Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone?
Popular Business Activities in an Offshore Company Registered with JAFZA Dubai
Documents Required to Start an Offshore Company in Dubai
Minimum Requirements for JAFZA Offshore Company Registration in Dubai
There are some minimum requirements for JAFZA Offshore Company Registration in Dubai.
- JAFZA is an offshore free trade zone with low taxes
- The minimum company capital required is 100K
- Company name must include “limited” or “ltd”
- Citizens of all countries can incorporate a JAFZA offshore company.
- The company registration process is easy and it normally takes 1 – 2 days
- Office address should be confirmed with Salama Marine and Ports Management
- Company Name, number have to be confirmed with JAFZA (Joint Aviation Facility)
- Zero physical presence
- No Emiratisation is requirements
- Free zone residency
- Simple and fast three step setup
- Must be a UAE national
- All directors must have a valid Emirates ID
- Must have an established business license before registration
- Must have an available bank account with a minimum of USD 50k-$100k in your name
- Managed by professional team of experts
- Advance payment at the time of registration or within 24 hours
- Become an authorized representative
- Fill in the necessary forms
- Make sure to check feasibility
For best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG Corporate Services Provider offers following services for business owners:
- Mainland, Free Zones or Offshore company registration services in all Emirates of UAE
- Opening bank account with all local leading banks
Speak to our experts for assistance for registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance and assist in completing all formalities.
Start your Business Today