BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI MAINLAND
Get Business Setup in Dubai Mainland with AIG Corporate Services Provider
Dubai Mainland Company Formation
Dubai offers a variety of business company structures and options to investors. One of the most popular options is to establish a company on the Dubai Mainland.
Dubai Mainland companies are ideal for businesses that wish to conduct trading activities in Dubai and throughout the UAE. In addition, they can also take advantage of some outstanding benefits such as:
- Company name must contain “LLC” at the end
- Trading outside of Free Zones permitted
- No currency restrictions
- Physical presence in Dubai required
- UAE local sponsor/partner required (51% shareholding)
- A minimum of 51% shareholding must be surrendered to a local UAE national or company. This local sponsor does not need to be actively involved in the day-to-day management or operations of the business. They will receive an annual fee from AED 10,000 – AED 50,000 depending on the size of your business (this is negotiable) and their responsibilities are generally limited to basic legal requirements. The commercial license issued will state the nature of business activity, for example general trading, import and export etc. This license can also be renewed every year. Each mainland company is required to have its own office space, which may either be owned or rented.
- One of the most important aspects in business is to establish the company in the right jurisdiction. Dubai Mainland allows investors to register their companies under Dubai Economic Department with a variety of choices. The choice of the most appropriate jurisdiction depends on several factors.
- The most important factor is the nature of business activities. Some activities are prohibited, some are restricted and others are allowed by Dubai Economic Department. This means that holders of professional licenses cannot undertake trading activities unless they obtain additional license(s).
- Another important consideration is the share capital requirements for each type of company
Mainland Business Setup Locations in Dubai
Dubai is situated between Abu Dhabi on the south and Sharjah on the north. Deira Dubai and Bur Dubai are the two main neighborhoods of Old Dubai. The underground Shindagha tunnel and overwater bridges such as the Al Maktoum Bridge, Al Garhoud Bridge, and floating bridge connect the two sites.
The following are the key elements to remember about the various places before deciding on a location for Dubai Mainland Company Formation:
Benefits for Dubai Mainland Company Formation
The Mainland of Dubai is the most popular area in the UAE to form a business. The mainland companies are governed by the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Mainland companies in Dubai can trade with local UAE businesses and get more trading opportunities as they can sponsor their own staff. The mainland company formation offers more flexibilities than other types of company formations in Dubai.
The benefits of mainland company formation in Dubai are:
- Full ownership of 100% foreign business to entrepreneurs without the need for a local partner or sponsor.
- The business owner can rent an office space anywhere in the UAE.
- No limitation on capital or shares of the company.
- The ability to hire employees from any country, which ensures no issue for manpower requirement for your business.
- The ability to apply for a residency visa for you and your family members. (subject to immigration rules)
- The foremost benefit that it provides is that there are no taxes in Dubai. There will be a complete exemption from all sorts of taxes like corporate tax, income tax, import tax or export tax.
- There are no restrictions on foreign ownership of property in Dubai. The investors can own the property themselves. Moreover, there is zero restriction on the transfer of currency in Dubai.
- Hence, it is one of the best places to start your business as you will have to just focus on your business activities rather than getting involved in other legal formalities.
- Freedom to recruit and hire any nationalities
- Access to the UAE market without any sponsor.
- The ability to own property and land in the name of your company.
- The option to open corporate bank accounts in any currency.
For best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG Corporate Services Provider offers following services for business owners:
- Mainland, Free Zones or Offshore company registration services in all Emirates of UAE
- Opening bank account with all local leading banks
Speak to our experts for assistance for registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance and assist in completing all formalities.
Start your Business Today