DUBAI CUSTOMS REGISTRATION & RENEWAL
Dubai Custom Registration
Businesses must register with Dubai Customs and obtain a code for the clearance of products before importing or exporting items to Dubai. Companies must possess a current trading or commercial licence granted by a U.A.E. competent government to receive a code. Businesses can register for several services if they have a current permit to deliver those services in Dubai.
Dubai Customs Code Registration Assistance
For the best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG Corporate Services Provider offers the following services for business owners:
- Create fresh, personalized client code (completing the whole procedure of application and document submission)
- Annual custom code renewal
- Registration of businesses and items with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce (Dubai Municipality)
- Registration of a company with a Chamber of Commerce
- New import and export code generation
- Renewal of import and export code
- Registering company with Dubai Municipality
- Item registration with Dubai Municipality
Please speak to our experts for assistance with the registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance, and assist in completing all formalities.
Dubai Customs Permits Licences
- Governmental Notification
- Commercial License
- Industrial License
- Professional License
- Free Zone License
Keeping Dubai's Customs Code Secure
Applying online through the Dubai Trade Portal will secure the Dubai customs code. To obtain a customs code, the following papers are needed:
- A certificate from the Chamber of Commerce.
- A copy of the approved person’s passport
- A copy of a current trade licence
- An undertaking letter.
A code is generated once the filed application is examined, and the Dubai customs authority collects the fees.
Dubai Customs Renewal
Each year, the custom client code is renewed. The same application submission procedure via the Dubai Trade Portal is necessary for this updated process. The application will be submitted along with a copy of the trade licence.
Why Dubai Customs?
Benefits of Dubai Customs
- Continuously monitors borders, works with other government agencies to ensure the scope of restricted commodities, and defends customs standards and regulations.
- A person may need to change his or her company’s HR structure and recruit additional contingent labour to handle the trade movement in Dubai.
- Satisfies each client’s needs, is receptive to thoughts and opinions, and favours information sharing.
- Limits the income by reducing the likelihood of any revenue loss due to inefficiency in work or time
- Received dates based on the recording and classification of the commodities, which are later used to make strategic plans
- They strategically exchange intelligence data for the product to reach the intended customer.
- Low interdiction rates allow more focus on risky consignments.
- Using technical acumen, one can minimize the physical handling of goods.
- Provides risk assessment assistance
Allowed Entities in Dubai Customs
- Importer (commercial/ industrial/professional)
- Exporter (commercial/ professional)
- Private Individual
- Airline Agent
- Shipping Line Agent
- Free Zone
- CH (Cargo Holder)
- Overseas Company
- Gate Control Authority
Dubai Trade License Renewal Fees 2022: 8,000 to 15,000 AED
However, the DED license renewal fee for the regular license is between AED 8,000 and AED 15,000, plus service fees and local service agent fees.
The Documents required for the Dubai Trade License renewal are:
- Tenancy Contract
- Old Trade License
- BR/1 Form
- Copies of Passports of all Business Shareholders
The process of Trade License Renewal in Dubai are as follow:
- Collect and Verify Your Documents
- File the Application
- Obtain Your Payment Token
- Pay Your DED License Renewal Fees
Only new certificates are issued for digital certificates and cannot be renewed.
Here is the list of restricted items in UAE
For best performance of your business, you need to choose a suitable business model. AIG Corporate Services Provider offers following services for business owners:
- Mainland, Free Zones or Offshore company registration services in all Emirates of UAE
- Opening bank account with all local leading banks
Speak to our experts for assistance for registration of your company. We provide economical cost service, complete guidance and assist in completing all formalities.
Start your Business Today